Re: Definition of an action in an EC

From: vurt500 <Toksickburn_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 05:24:05 -0000

> > So it seems an action in an exchange is a "subgoal", hopefully leading to the big goal (=the prize you are going for) of the contest.
>
> Hopefully the long example of an extended contests gives you an idea of what an exchange might be.

Well not really tbh. Thats why i created this topic.

The example is a long contest in which the participants state colorful variations how they use their abilities. But i dont see how these variations make any difference to the contest.

What they are basically doing is "i try to hit my enemy" hoping the victory will change the RP score. But the actual maneuver does not seem to make any difference.

Thats why im asking about tactics.