Re: Ganging up on opponents

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:42:25 +0000 (GMT)

Play it like it's got one sidekick for each extra player. Just make sure you narrate that it can cope with multiple things wanting it's attention - i.e. it hurts your brain just being run over by the damned thing.

Oh, and make it very difficult whatever the pass/fail cycle says. Unless the player characters are a bunch of smoking boots screaming "Medic!"

Cheers,

Ash