Re: Thunder Rebels; learning feats & talents

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 10:23:43 -0000

> Yeah, 30 whole days after Deluxe Hero Wars is released, and we've
> already had one followup. Why can't a one man company put out more
> than 4 books in one month?

But look at it the other way, - How long have we been waiting for it, and it's still "in development"....

Several times in the "early days" of Issaries Inc, Greg said that he was aware that one of the problems that plagued RQ3 was lack of support, and he was determined not to allow HW to make that mistake, and wouldn't launch until he could be sure the "first wave" of supplements were ready to go. From that point of view it is a little disconcerting to hear that She Guards Us is still being written and is still likely to be out before Thunder Rebels, with Sartar Rising even further down the line...

It is one of those tricky situations where not having firm dates avoids disappointing us when they slip, but leaves us wondering if we are looking at another set of announced but never released products that have been our lot since the days of Wyrms Footprints.

Our impatience, however unfair, is surely better than disintrest though.