Re: Re: AP; feats

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:32:52 +0100

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:34:50 +0800, David Cake <dave_at_...> wrote:

> I think gaining AP above your max is completely
>unproblematic, as long as it doesn't happen too often.

That's one thing that confuses me... lots of people are saying 'transfers are rare' and so on. Are they? They happen every time there's a critical success by the winner (and any result other than another critical by the loser). With Masteries and HP bumps, that's pretty damned regularly for us so far! All it takes is one uncancelled Mastery and you're almost sure to get a crit in an extended contest of more than a few rounds.

Wulf