Re: Magical and Mundane

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 19:53:38 +0300 (EET DST)

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Mikael Raaterova wrote:

> >I admit that a person having several masteries in a mundane skill are
> >epic and heroic, but there should still be a clear distinction between
> >the heroism of mastering ones craft, and the feats that bring god's and
> >heroes magic into the mundane world.
>
> And there isn't such a distinction now, you mean?

I'd rather see the feats and the mundane abilities be significantly different from each other. Running 10W3 should be somebody that runs the 100m in 9+ seconds, not somebody who outruns a horse. Othervice Glorantha has seriously changed, and no longer resembles our earth at all, even in the mundane world.

        -Adept