Re: Huge 18

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:43:50 +0000

>At 08:50 AM 8/8/00 -0500, Thomas Bagwell wrote:
>

>>This brings up a question I've been meaning to ask. If a character has an
>>aspect like 'Huge 18', is it then possible for him to get bigger and
>>bigger as
>>the game progresses by putting more points into 'Huge'?
>
>I'd allow it if that's what the player wanted. Of
>course I'm a GM who likes to keep the players sweating,
>and can think of all sorts of ways to make life interestingly
>difficult for a character who keeps growing.

Of course there's an actual example of this sort of character - Kui Hui (Glorantha p 184). Heroforming Big Man (Morden Defends the Camp) should be good for a temporary boost, too.

--
"The T'ang emperors were strong believers in the pills of immortality.
More emperors died of poisoning from ingesting minerals in the T'ang than

Paul K.