Re: Examples of feat use

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:18:20 -0000

> I have tried to compile all suggestions of Feat usage from hw-rules
and posted
> them to the files section belonging to the list, at:
> http://www.egroups.com/files/hw-rules/
>
> They are in plain text format, one file per Feat,

Good work Henrix! I've just taken a quick look, and can spot only a couple of minor points
1) The file labelled "Unbreakable Sword" is actually Vinga's "Unbreakable Shield".
2)Snarl Darkness - Someone posted something about this in relation to the other feats being shouts/screams/howls whatever (no rulebook to hand), which I think probably should also be included here...