Zorak Zoran consultation

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 23:12:08 -0000

Hmm

just had a thought

With all these good ideas on ZZ surfacing here, I should at least compare them all to James' version and recommend any changes to him that are inspired by the quality of material here

(ah, the power of the Editor, insane cackle)
(ah the poverty of the unpaid volunteer editor, insane sobbing)

please elect a rep from amongst yourselves (possibly Sarah) and have them engage in an off list discussion with me

as always:
arkat
_at_
primus.com.au

and always worth CCing also to
ithomson
_at_
swin.edu.au

As coincidence have it I have Friday night and this entire weekend set
aside for final revisions before submitting the articles to Fabian

Ian