RE: Re: Zorak Zoran

From: Phil Hibbs <phil_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:56:55 +0100

Julian:
>>I don't think Uz have any truck with transgenderism in any way shape or
form.
>?? You're certainly right ; but that is one WEIRD remark.

I mentioned it because transgenderism is a hot topic in Glorantha these days, and I believe that Trolls do not do it. It sticks out in my mind because my brother plays a male XA shaman priest, which I don't think happens. It's all very funny to have bearded Lunar priest"esses", but Trolls do not indulge to that kind of abstraction and suspension of literal interpretation.

>> They aren't theologians, they're killers.
>Precisely. They're not theologians, and think of ZZ as a troll.

Why?

>Can you think of a good reason why not? I can't.

Sorry, you've lost me now! What are you asking?

Thom:
>Well, Kygor Litor was a darkness spirit/demon/entity too.

Trolls get their form from Kyger Litor, so of course KL is depicted as looking like a troll.

Phil.