Re: Re: sloppy work in the Narrator's book

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:50:12 +0300 (EET DST)

> I suggest that you pick up a copy of Anaxial's Roster. Alynxes are covered
> in much more detail there, including several subspecies. there have been
> advances in our knowledge of Shadowcats since '79...
>
> RR

Don't worry, I will. Payday is on the 16th.

So our new, advanced learning of the Shadowcat tells us that:

The cat cannot take on a snake (Snake has CC 15^1, dodging 15)

And is about the equal of a single rabblerunner.

Rabblerunners have apparently been shafted also, btw.

The sample pack of 12 rabblerunners (Bite fighting 10^1) get only 36 AP. Funny, I think 12 * 10AP = 120AP

But then again, apparently a mammoth(!!!) does not even reach w2 in strength. Puny little things.

        -Adept