Re: Re: Animist Question

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:27:37 +0100

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:37:31 +0100 (BST), Graham Robinson <gjr_at_thestableyard.net> wrote:

>Well the discussion that Wulf and I are trying to have is as described
>above.

Sorry, Graham, but although this was part of my line of thought, my focus is now on
a) is the Shamanic Circle and spirits within it considered mundane (spirits summoned by the Shaman from his Traditions suffer the Alien World -20) or Spirit World (they don't)
b) Do spirits bound into fetishes, or otherwise embodied, suffer the Alien World -20 WHILE IN THE MUNDANE WORLD (emphasis to avoid previous confusion)

Wulf