Magic Fumbles

From: stephen.royle_at_...
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:05:54 +0100

I had an incident on Monady night when a Yanafil Tarnils PC fumbled his Empower with Death feat.
Now how would other people run this?
Lose the ability to cast the feat for the session? Lose the affinity for the session?
Horrible effect, like from a spell fumble table? With it related to the feat used?
(I'm not advocating a spell fumble table by the way!) Any other ideas.
Luckily for me he spent a HP to cancel the fumble, pheww! :-)

Campaign is going great, fairly Lunar centric, love the system and boy are undead hard for a medium/low level group. (Highest PC skill is 1W)

Steve