Re: Re: More spiritual musings

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:27:32 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Wulf Corbett wrote:

> Actually, after a moment's thought I realised some would definitely
> be very strange if affected - like Large, or Beautiful :) "OK, you
> make it to the Spirit World. You've shrunk and got ugly."

That would be strange - but their effects might be reduced. "Okay, you are still physically as large, but that has less effect on this less material world..." or "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The living embodiment of everything earthy is not impressed by your high cheek bones..."

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net