Re: Re: Rurik the Heroquester

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 17:27:48 -0500

At 12:27 PM 11/08/2000 +0000, Wulf Corbett wrote:
>> Charles Corrigan wrote:
>> > When the subject of community support came up before, Roderick
>> > sugested a potential rule change such that you could separately
>> > request support for a ritual from each community that you are a
>> > member of.
>
>Can't remember exactly, but wasn't the suggestion that each community
>could separately support a DIFFERENT SECTION of the HQ?

Here's another suggestion than still may not get Rurik to 90 AP, but may still help:

Ignore the secondary support numbers when you calculate mixed support.

Using the example on p. 244, Rurik would gain a total of +21 instead of +8. This seems like a better showing from community support and it simplifies the process of figuring out support by eliminating the secondary support part of the calculation.

The more I think about it, the more I think that this is what I will use from now on.

Thanks,
Andy