Re: Digest Number 351

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:42:52 +0000

> From: "KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_...>
>Subject: Your HW Campaign
>
>Folks;
>
>A lot of people have wondered about scenarios and adventure seeds. One
>thing that is required is information on the sort of campaigns being run
>out there. If any narrators out there would be kind enough to share
>some information, it would do some good in just how to scale the
>episodes being written.
>
>I'd like to try to put together some statistics and would like to know
>the following:
>
>How long has your group been running

Since 12/7/00 (for Hero Wars; a year or two longer for Ars Magica).

>How many sessions have you run so far

Eight.

>How many HP do you give out per session (on average)

I could give you exact figures if I had time, but typically in the region of 3 to 6 a week. The average is probably near 4 or 5. (This includes fixed bonuses such as +1 to clan relationship).

>What is the best ability of anyone in your group (or the 'average best'
>for a group)

I don't have the figures at work, but probably around 6-8W.

>What is the best affinity/tradition/grimoire/mystic power in your group

Probably around 7W (started at 5W - Knowledge & Protection).

>What is the average combat ability of the group?

Probably about 1W. (it was higher but my Humakti player had to drop out).

>Initiates or Devotees? (but this was done by Dave earlier in
>considerable detail, as I recall)

Three devotees and one initiate (the Humakti).

>Feathers or Lead?

?

Thom