Re: Losers in Glorantha ;)

From: Erik <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:02:48 -0000

> > The Emperors of Dara Happa are losers, because (as I understand
it)
> they
> > are devotees to Yelm (donno, if others can do it, propably not).
> With
> > maximum affinity of 10W2 they aren't that tought.
> >

> I think that you may have mistaken initation for devotee.
>
> Devotee's can have their affnities to any level they please.
> Initiates are limited to 10w2 and may not learn secrets.
>
> Jeff

Devotes of major gods are limited in 10W2, if I have read the rules correctly.

So the Darra Happan Emperor could be an Devote of Yelm Imperator, or a more specialized version of Yelm.

But you can bet your bottom clack that he has tons of goodies from Mama Moon.

Despite these, old Sheng seems to be able to dispatch him regularly