RE: Re: my take on the magical vs. mundane

From: Phil Hibbs <phil_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:32:00 -0000

Wulf:
> Here's one I considered too. Mundane abilities require 1
> extra HP per Mastery level of the end result.

Sure, that's a good option if you want to keep mindane skills at the mundane level - after all, magical abilities all cost at least 2 to raise, so why not charge more for superhuman abilities?

How much would you charge for raising by 2 points?

Phil.
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.