Re: hw-rules] dice or the story?

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 20:07:36 -0000

Very true! But I'm happy with the level of random-death in HW. And yes, I've seen that happen and quite recently. A certain Odaylan in my group got overly ambitious and suffered a massive 90 AP loss when fighting one of Delecti's finest monstrosities (nearly being killed).  Fortunately, he was able to have enough folks transfer AP to him before the battl ended to prevent his untimely demise. But the desperation in the air *was* rather delicious.

And last week, sadly, a certain Deskorgos Priest had the '1' vs '20' penalty when confronted by an angry Vingan in Hell. Pop goes the head.   But this sort of thing is a lot less common these days and is hence much more memorable...

Jeff