Another HQ question

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:30:17 -0000

Here's another HQ related question. If you are under an Otherworld modifier (Dangerous, Alien World, etc), and you've got your Followers with you, is each Follower affected separately?

In other words, if you have two followers, and you are in a Dangerous (-10) area, your best ability is reduced by 10, therefore your followers (rated at -8/-12 from your best ability) are also down by 10, making it a total loss of 30 AP. I know that followers are not modified every time your best ability is temporarily modified (or at least I assume not...), but they would be affected by the same modifiers (assuming they have similar connections to the Otherworld - my Vingan has a Telmori follower who decided NOT to join her in a Hero Quest in the Gods' World...).

Or does the modifier only affect the Hero (therefore -10 AP)?

Wulf