Re: Change of Devotee rules in TR!

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:21:19 -0000

Its probably going to be an accross the board change. One can be a devotee of one subcult and then initiate to another subcult. But if one looks at the time constraints, then you are somewhat limited.

60% (devotion) + 20% (initiation to another god*) = 80%

*only 20% because the 10% time for communal worship is already taken care of by the devotion.

I think we'll see a lot of subcults and hero cults in the future. I'm content to allow dual initiation for heroes but not devotion + initiation (except in special cases)

Jeff