Re: Re: A Question about Abilties

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:03:36 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Alexandre Lanciani wrote:

> Actually this makes sense (if it does at all) only for some abilities.
> Some flaws cannot really change (after all why should Small change just
> because it came into play during the session?) while others are best
> represented IMO without a rating.

I agree that some abilities should be very hard to change, but these are unusual. Small is about the only one. I can't think of any flaws that shouldn't have numbers, although I can think of situations where the GM should put up the rating whether the player wants to or not. "Okay you've destroyed the Lunar camp - time to add another two points to your 'Hunted by Lunars' flaw..."

Actually, I can think of a few players who would be trying to raise that as high as possible...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net