Path Of Immanent Mastery

From: craig_tremblay_at_...
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:58:58 -0500

I believe that is what it is called. In RQ Elder Secrets, it was (I believe ) Theist or Spirit spells that allowed you to take on Draconic Aspects, similar mechanically (IIRC to Hsunchen(sp). In HW, would it be Mystical Magic instead? Would it be considered Draconic Magic? Is it present in Dragon Pass? Is there a write-up, even fan made? Has anyone made any Mystical Magic Keywords, I would love to see a non-traditional, non Kung - Fu inspired Mystical Write-up. Thanks!
Craig
(My apologize, I am at work, and they frown on bring in stacks of reading materials)