RE: Shhh...

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:39:32 +1100

> Can a cult secret be enchanted into an item?
> If so, must you know the secret (or be eligable to do so, even if you
> haven't actually got it yet) to use said item?
> How heretical would it be to give such an item to an outsider ( a
> good friend from a friendly/allied cult)?

Sorry, but messages like this make me crack a smile, because my immediate reaction is to give Wulf a sideways look and wonder what he or his players did to warrant such a question being raised in the first place.

It's like the Yelmalian Cross Dressers (sounds like a subcult if you capitalise it). You wouldn't be asking the question if you hadn't already enchanted an item and given it away, would you ?

Harry :-) ;-)