Re: Shhh...

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:43:12 -0000

> > Can a cult secret be enchanted into an item?

> Sorry, but messages like this make me crack a smile, because my
> immediate reaction is to give Wulf a sideways look and wonder
> what he or his players did to warrant such a question being raised
> in the first place.

> It's like the Yelmalian Cross Dressers (sounds like a subcult if
> you capitalise it). You wouldn't be asking the question if you
> hadn't already enchanted an item and given it away, would you ?

Well, not QUITE... :) I cannot divulge the details as they are on the GTA Initiate site (send your money now to find out...), but I had written into a character's 100 words an enchanted item which WAS just a Rune Spell in RQ2/3, but is now a Secret... However, I replaced the magic with a lesser one quite happily.

Wulf