Re: Shhh...

From: tim_at_...
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:10:48 -0000

> Basically they'd call on the god and say:
> "Borik is dying and he wants vengeance on the Krarshti, please put
> some of his essence in this sword."
> And Borik himself thinks that the cult secret would be a fine thing
> for the sword to enact upon Krarshti and holds the intent that this
> goes into the sword. And at that moment he snuffs it at the peak of
> the cermony

And if Borik is a good Uraldan devotee then you end up with a that gets no penalty when used to strike down Krashti Cattle! I like it ;)

I'm planning on taking a look at this question over the weekend while actually looking at some of the secrets - It's not something I had thought about before (Wulf always manages to find interesting questions!) and I want to make sure I don't say anything too stupid!