Re: About Anaxials Roster, and the otherworlds

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:40:05 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> > I think that this only aplies to abilities mentioned. So since most people
> > aren't mentioned to be large 6, it doesn't matter.
>
> But a character with large 12 listed would shrink?

Yes, to the extent that he'd no longer have large, but he wouldn't be small either.

> If strong chanses, it's really difficult to understand and use too.

The foreign otherworld is sapping the lifeforce of the being in question. I can live with my Orlanthi feeling the soullessness of a place like sorcerers town draining him. And I can live with demigods coming down from heavens weakening because they aren't as close to their lord. IMO it isn't really that hard to explain.

Olli Kantola