Re: Fetishes

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 10:33:21 -0400

> I seem to recall reading a story in which the hero (or heroine, it might
> have been Jean M Auel's series) had a small leather bag which held a
> number of spiritually important items. This could give you a single
> "fetish bag" capable of holding any "normal" spirits from your tradition
> (where "normal" means any that the Narrator does not want to invent
> special fetishes for).
> --
> | Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_... |
> | What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? |

This is a good thought. A 'Medicine Bag' trait and item might be very useful. Its increased use would reflect the animist's greater skills and foresight in packing the appropriate feishes.

Its *just* like Travelling Fetish Salesman but not as silly =)

In fact, I just added Medicine Bag to my kolati's abilities. Thanks, Tim.

Jeff