RE: RE: Initiates and time

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 17:39:54 +0200

On Mon, 03 Jul 2000, Nick Brooke clarifies:
> Most gods aren't Culture Heroes. Most worship isn't that easy. (This
> "interpretation" is derived from listening to Greg waffling on at Tentacles
> last month, and doesn't come from the letter of the rules).

Ah! I realized something like this was what was actually meant, but sometimes I want to read the rules without preconceptions, as if I were newly arrived to Gloranthan gaming. To test them, and to try to get rid of my own RQ-isms.

Do not get me wrong, I am perfectly happy with this interpretation, but perhaps it should see print, or appear in a FAQ/Errata? It can otherwise easily give strange ideas on how normal life is led in theistic cultures in Glorantha.

--
Henrix