Re: Re: Myths are getting plain silly

From: Joseph Elric Smith <kruch7_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:59:11 -0500

HW especial, and glorantha for the most part has all ways been put out as myth, and opinion rather then having a set in stone this is the way things are done etc. approach. If you are looking for the concrete then I doubt you will see it, or if you are looking for a this is what the truth is or the way things really are, it wont be published. Ken

Gygax is to Gaming what Kirby was to comic Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil then you

 What causes me concern is the continual attempt to