Re: Digest Number 756

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:27:52 -0000

stefan.drawert wrote:
> 'How Would I survive as a Viking'.
> thanks for the hint, though I doubt I can find a translated one
here in germany :(

Its a children's book, pictures (like a cut-away of a stead) with explanatory text, but covers a lot of daily life facts as opposed to history. If you can read HW books, you can read it too. think it might be being reprinted from the UK web site though :(

> some calendar would be great, that shows the activities of a
person through the hours/days/week/months. just one, maybe an orlanthi and THEN one could relate this to the other cults fairly easy.

Seen John Hughes Far Place calendar? Useful though its obviously tailored to the area?

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/calendar.html

Ian Cooper