Re: Stead Project - Javascript Heortling Name Generator

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:18:23 -0800

Went to the page this morning, and the very first generated character was:

"Greetings Friend! My name is Harvar, and I am called the Bad. My bloodline is the Big Wind."

The dice don't lie!

(It's a Far Point insight. You'll either get it or you won't :).

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Gibbon observes that in the Arabian book par excellence, in the Koran, there are no camels; I believe if there were any doubt as to the authenticity of the Koran, this absence of camels would be sufficient to prove it is an Arabian work.