Re: Barbarian Adventures

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:59:34 -0000

> contracycle :
>
> > Basically, the message here is clear - this list doesn't give a
shit
> > that HW is unsastisfactory to many people, does not even want to
hear
> > about it - fingers-in-the-ears garbage.

I am afraid to say that your constant complaints have somewhat impeded the wishes of folks to help you. However, there have been some very good suggestions made by others. Your recent post makes it even less likely.

It is interesting that you have generated over 100 emails about a book that you have not even _bothered_ to read. This is not the first time that you have generated a flamewar over something that you've not read.

There is an old story about "Never cry wolf" you might find useful. Its a myth though and probably not a good guide to behavior.

Sincerely,

Jeff