Clarification sought

From: Barry Redmond <bredmond02_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:46:06 +0000

These two pieces are from a recent Gloranthan Digest:
  1. Julian Lord:

'Criticism of HW is a topic for the GD or hw-rules list, depending on
whether it's rules criticism or background/world criticism'.

2. Graham Robinson:

'Criticism of Hero Wars products and their content is NOT appropriate for
the Glorantha Digest. Discussion of the background, and the implications of new revelations in such products is appropriate. In general, a good guide is discussion here should be of interest to those who have no interest in Hero Wars, but an interest in Glorantha'.

I was just wondering if Julian was a moderator on this list, and if so are his comments therefore 'official'?

If *both* are right it would appear that criticism of HW is now forbidden. If this is so, then could someone outline the punishments and I will inflict them on myself. I'll start by giving myself a right spanking and promise to love every HW product from now on!

Barry (...just taking my belt off)