Beat-Pot Aelwrin

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:54:02 +0100 (MET)

may you all have a good day

one of the PCs in my group is a friend of Beat-Pot Aelwrin, from the time they were both lunar slaves (I do have some perverse persons in the group). My good luck is, the player doesn't know who aelwrin is/will be and was quite surprised by other players reactions when he announced that he had let a friend in the lunar empire. Some of them know who Aelwrin is...

But then, one never knows, they may cross his road and so I have some questions about him :

When was he 'Jar-Eel-ized' ?
In what way was he changed ? Does anyone know if he manifests some lunar powers ? Pentan magics, anything apart from being able to eat walktapus ? What does he do afterwards ? Always coming after Jar Eel I remember... But he can't really be a bodyguard (she doesn't need it). Does he become a warlord, a general ? A poet ? An empire-class cook ?

I have supposed in my game that Jar Eel uses him for missions where loyalty is important, so the PCs can meet him, in special circonstances...

And, initially, I supposed he was in the '10W3 range' (Class III Hero ;) ) and Jar Eel in the 10M4 range, but, due to some inflation, I suppose it's more 10M4 for Aelwrin and 10M5-6 for Jar Eel ?
In any case, enough to step on the PCs without trouble, poor boys.

Philippe