Re: Re: Campaign styles; inflation

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:30:26 +0800

>*avoiding RW commentary and focusing on glorantha. From
>the Narrator's PoV, the best type of guide is Alferd G.
>Packer.

        Cue song and dance scene from 'Cannibal! the Musical' (MUSIC STARTS) BELL: It's a long, long, waaaaay for us to go. But if we don't try we'll never know. Stay optommistic, set our goals go high. There's nothing we can't do, if we aim for the, (CHORUS COMES IN) sky is blue, and all the leaves are green. The answer's pure as a baked potata. I think we know precisely what we mean, when we say it's a shpadoinkle day. When we say its a shpadoinkle day!

BUTCHER: How long is it going take?
PACKER: O, no more than 3 weeks at the most! BUTCHER: Alright, lets go.
(MUSIC STOPS)