Warbands and Vexilla wanted

From: Svechin_at_...
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:03:22 EST

I'm entering a constant warfare stage in the Gwandor Saga campaign (see Wesleys Glorantha site for those who've not seen it) and I'm wanting to have a large number of varied warbands and vexilla for the game. Currently it is 1631 in the campaign and any warband would have to reflect that. If anyone has a band they would like to see in the saga you'd be welcome to send them to me. I also intend to use the said warband list for future articles in that wonderful Gloranthan source - the Unspoken Word.

However, a caveat though, the campaign is somewhat warlike and I'm not gentle on casulaties if they are warranted. Soooo, if you are worried at the narrators licence I may take with your heroes, then it might be safer to not send them along.

Martin Laurie