Re: Who's Hills

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:49:15 -0500

First off, shouldn't that be "Whose hills"? Sorry, the English major in me just rankled. :)

I have always modeled Quiviniland on the Pennines of north-central England, mixed with Welsh and Scottish hills and a touch of Irish bog. The mountains themselves are akin to the French Alpilles near Avignon and Arles, in my mind... not *huge* but impressive enough to be called mountains without reservation.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and