Malkioni Cities

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 13:14:45 -0000

>Surprisingly the civilized lands of Seshnela and Safelster don't
>have any metropolises.

In RW, the age of knights and churches was once called "Dark Age". I think such trend has longed since the Downfall of Godlearners.

> I would probably add:
>
> Goropheng (old Kralori capital)
> Locsil (the Machine City in the Holy Country)
It was also called Lylket IIRC. (Though Uz Lore Book took them apart.)

> A City in the EWF

I think it existed the place locates now Upland Marsh.

> Frowal and Laurmal (Seshnelan Castle Coast)
> Neleoswal (on the isle of Guebelle in Seshnela but now covered
> by forest and not shown on map).
> Nolos (the old city now underwater in Seshnela).
Is it from Seventh Ecclesiastical Council Source Book?

> Pavis (when Jaldon sacked it, it was stated to have 25,000
> people).

Old City with many elder races. (Now Big Rubble)

> Either New Froswal, Yoranday and Varanswal (in Umathela)
> A city in Jrustela.
> Perhaps a city in Slontos.

Jadnor? Perhaps Nochet and Karse were larger than modern scale.

TI