Re: How Lunars shave their faces?: They follow their Goddess(B

From: IWASAKI Moto(B <efendi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 02:07:12 +0900

> Cannot any of Orlanthi invent some sharp razors?

I heared that Romani shaved their face with swords which length are about 50-60cm. Because they could't make a sharp razor yet. I think that this act was not only for their fashion. That was a part of their faith.

Maybe they believed a mustache and a beard as the symbol of barbarous. After the fall of Roman Empire, Europeans under Christianity stopped to shave for 1000 years.

Maybe only the Lunars shave, and Dara Happans under the Lunar Empire don't shave?
The model of the shaving must be that head of the Red Goddess. :)

by Efendi

  Memini tui. Simul aliquid audivero, tibi scribam.

Moto Iwasaki      E-mail : efendi_at_...
$B4d:j(B  $BK>EP(B        Cell Ph: efendi_at_...
Yanqi Wangdeng My Site: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/rq/