Re: How Lunars shave their faces?: They follow their Goddess

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:31:39 -0000

>Speaking as a shaggy nordic type, shaving with a dull
> blade is hideously painful. Its much easier to just trim it with
> scissors or cut it with a knife.
>
> (yes, we had to do this when spending 2-4 months out in isolated
> mining camps)
>
> > Maybe only the Lunars shave, and Dara Happans under the Lunar
Empire
> > don't shave?
> > The model of the shaving must be that head of the Red Goddess. :)
> >
> > by Efendi
>
> True enough. I suspect that Dara Happans don't shave for a
different
> reason - men CAN grow beards. Women can't. I've got a big bushy
> Babylonian beard? I am in charge. Think of it as a beard-ocracy

Sorry, I am very busy now.
Just for little comment....

Ancient Egyptian nobles prefer to shave their head and face entirely, and put on whig and false beard, IIRC, Assyrians and Achaimenesians were very fond of perming ther mustache by their own style.

See FS and the head of Magnificus, he was a good fashion styler. TI