Re: Baron's Friends

From: metcalphnz <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:35:13 -0000

> Is this Baron Sanuel or some other unamed baron who lives
> in exile territory?

Baron Sanuel is a Trader Prince and so unlikely to mess around with the crude Exiles.

IMO the Baron was an Exile that claimed to be King of Tarsh and sent emmissaries all over Dragon Pass demanding recognition. Only Ethilrist bothered responding and he issued a put-down by addressing the claimant as Baron of Wintertop. The insult stuck.

> Also I find it strange that alongside Baron Sanuel, in the
> Sartar Free Army is a unit called the headhunters. Which
> sounds to me like it should be a exile unit.

The Headhunters IMO are worse than the Exiles. They are closet Thanatari (being a survival of a Nysaloran Army from the Chaos Wars). Argrath knows about their foul habits but has more important things to do.

--Peter Metcalfe