Re: Re: Belintar/Ezkankekko

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 11:06:34 -0700

Jeff Kyer:

>I think there's more to that than meets the eye. I suspect that
>Belintar's book is not yet written and we may see more of him.

The beginning of Belintar's Book according to Tradetalk #5 is:

         I, the Lord of the World, know that I am going to be taken
         away.  I shall not return for the years of a generation, and
         to prepare for that return I have devised this document.  Here
         is the critical material at the heart of this dear world.

         I ask you, my household and soul mates, to copy and distribute
         this, to help it get into my hands upon my eventual return.  The
         purpose of Life is to seek the Great Mystery.

And a dating of 1612 follows.

--Peter Metcalfe

--Peter Metcalfe