re: Lunar Nicknames

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 00:02:47 -0000

Somebody (sorry, don't want to go back to find out who) wrote:

"DP is cold by the standards of many Imperial homelands,"

Is this true? Maybe I'm being too simplistic, but Pameltela is hot, the White Sea is has ice, so northern Peloria is definitely very cold, Ralios is specifically described as "moderate" in temp, so logically (as far as logic applies to Glorantha) DP should also be fairly moderate temperature, warmer than Peloria, if you aren't counting the highest mountains.

Our Lunar PCs who visited Ralios during my campaign loved the local peaches and apricots. I figure the Empire is more apple territory.