Re: Trading & trade goods

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:27:49 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, andyhoward39 wrote:

> Keith & Nick (you know who you are!) this doesn't really concern your
> characters, but you still might not want to read this ;)
>

> My list so far includes magical honey from Grubfarm, cloud sheep
> wool, and giant spider silk, and a few civilized goods from "forn
> parts".

Small gems and crystals. Having mythical/magical assosiations, but not really large enough for any gameplay effect: Diamonds for storm, Rubies for fire...

Blessed grain from Esrolia, every seed will sprout and grow tall and golden.

Strange blue-veined moldy cheese from a clan that has Voralan assosiates.

Magical and nonmagical mushrooms from the Munchrooms, or some other trollish mushroom-mine.

Trollish lead slingstones.

Elven flowers. Parhaps a bracelet or a crown of flowers that will never wilt as long as the wearer lives.

Elven "wine", that is rather like springwater with the fragrance of fresh flowers. Intoxicating only to elves, but strangely refreshing.

An impressive ceremonial sword to sell to some humakti. Nonmagical, but very ornate.

        -Adept : who also has an Issaries trader in his game