Trading & trade goods

From: andyhoward39 <ahoward39_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:08:02 -0000

Keith & Nick (you know who you are!) this doesn't really concern your characters, but you still might not want to read this ;)

Since I'm a bit stuck for inspiration at the moment, could anyone help me with a bit of info for a scenario I'm running. Since there's a merchant character in my group, I want to get him involved buying and selling stuff, and I'm trying to draw up a list of exotic trade goods that might be found in Dragon Pass.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for this sort of thing? What it is, and special circumstances whereby it can be obtained. I'm thinking of items that might have a magical/mythic aspect, but not necessarily giving a character extra abilities or suchlike, and which would be traded in bulk.

My list so far includes magical honey from Grubfarm, cloud sheep wool, and giant spider silk, and a few civilized goods from "forn parts".

Thanks in advance

Andy