Re: Re: Humakti as War Leaders

From: con1453_at_...
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:53:33 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/02 6:36:48 PM, jeff.kyer_at_... writes:

<< Drop some of the buzzwords and then go back and re-read greg's post. I think you exaggerate for effect.

Jeff >>

Hmm, I went back and read Greg's posts again. Unfortunately, I think if anything Morgan understated.

I realize now that my version of Humakti has been totally "Gregged," but with it, also, I must think, the idea of Humakti sword companies or Humakti thanes or the Lismelder or anything of the like. Here is his exact listing of personality types:

"Any
>modern day analogies?

Ted Kazinsky? Serial killers. Sober Hell's Angels. People who like to kill things. People who kill things even though they don't like it. Visionary monks who have come back from the dead. "

Damn! This is as bad as Elmal. Much retrofitting required.

Jim Chapin