Re: Humakti as War Leaders

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:10:29 -0500

On 6/24/2002 at 5:22 PM con1453_at_... wrote:

>But Humakt soldiers, or a company led by Humakti, are not berserks. This
>is
>not Storm Bull or Zorak Zoran. One meets death calmly, in its face as
>Truth,
>not eagerly, in a killing frenzy.

A Storm Bully would be a whirling, frothing, roaring mass of destruction, not unlike the Tasmanian Devil of animated lore.

A Zorak Zoran berserker would pound and cruish and maim you into a bloody froth, then lick the froth off his maul.

A Humakti would smile grimly, make a gesture too quick to be seen, and then you'd wonder why the world was twirling around and around and hey, that's MY BODY over there, I recognize the tunic my wife gave m----

Guy
Galactic Overlord. Drama Critic. Swear fealty to Torgon at http://www.cafepress.com/torgonthrone/ . Torgon has spoken.