Serial Killer

From: altfritz <green27_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:44:59 -0400

Personally, I don't think the term "serial killer" is an appropriate one to use for Humakti. Serial killers exist within the bounds of civilized society and pray upon their fellow citizens. I do not believe that this is an accurate description of Humakti behaviour, even at the most extreme end. Wasn't there an extreme heroquest that required the Humakti to kill even healers? Even then, they would not do so within their own clan or tribe, IMO.

I believe Thanatari would be better suited to the term "serial killers", if one has to use it at all.

Just my 2-cents. Perhaps this point has been made already...if so, I apologize. The thread has become so long and convoluted...

Regards,

Howard