Re: Humakti as War Leaders

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:42:09 -0000

> > But I think the Trickster, besides sticking us with undetectable
> Illusionary
> > cows, has now given us largely impossible Humakti. Well, He gave
> Humakt Death
> > in the first place.

You are taking examples of extreme cases, and applying them as general rules. Not _all_ trickster cows will be perfect in every way. The point I (and I believe some others) are making is that in principle, there's no reason to assume trickster can't make perfect cows. In Hero Wars Trickster making a cow and someone trying to see if it's flawed is a normal contest.

Likewise with Humakti. Not all Humakti are death-loving devotees. Most are probably just Initiates. Even in the case of Devotees though, if you look at real history it's pretty clear that many people in the ancient world make modern serial killers look positively normal.

Simon Hibbs