Re: Humakti mini-comment

From: giangero <janjero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:54:53 -0000

I don't think Gloranthans (at least my Gloranthans) are so alien to death and violence as RW men (even past ages men). Glorantha is a mythic world where colors tend to be more vivid than RW, so killing and violence are more "diffuse" practices than in our world.

I don't think I will obsess my players with "guilty syndromes" because their heroes killed that bandit or that bully in the tavern. Maybe throw to them a couple of guards and fine them (or exact weregeld if the killed was an important person).

In fiction and at the theatre, killing and war are much less problematic activities than in real life, generally speaking. Unless the guilty sense is central to the plot, of course.

Ciao,
Gian